Sound Card Doesn't Work After Overclocking
Advise you see that the pnp s/w enumeration problem is cleared Nov 17, 2008 #8 Guntrikx TS Rookie Topic Starter Much thanks for your assistance and efforts, but i Dez. 200126. However, my overclock seems to be totally fine...except for the sound. Hard to explain. http://hcsprogramming.com/no-sound/sound-doesn-t-work.php
No Sound After Installing New Graphics Card
Juni 200422. Tried this and it still doesn't work. But since I have overclocked, every 5 minutes or so while gaming(tested with BF2, UT2004) I get a violent "click" sound.
- Ethernet Controller PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4362&SUBSYS_4360174B&REV_20\4&FBD3D44&0&0038 The drivers for this device are not installed.
- I'm getting worried haha.
- So when your computer is at 9 times 66 you get=600 mhz.
- Sound always comes out, but it isn't distinguishable or recognizable after a while.
- I don't know why this is happening.
- Graphic card sound problems after installed to my pc More resources See also Sound gone after installing graphic card .
- ibrarzahidMar 13, 2013, 11:07 AM www.iznk4.blogspot.comI Do It.
- My pci latency is set as 128 Centurion (13 items) CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAMPhenom II X4 unlockedASUS M4A79XTD EVOPowercolor HD4850OCZ Gold Serie 4GB DDR3Hard DriveOSMonitorPower1TB Seagate Raid 0Windows 7 UltimateSamsung SyncMaster
- You shouldn't damage anything at those speeds, but don't push the FSB speed too high.
Dez. 2004Jan. 20058. ASUS Republic of Gamers [ROG] | The Choice of Champions – Overclocking, PC Gaming, PC Modding, Support, Guides, Advice > PC Components > Rampage V & Strix Motherboards (X99) > OnBoard Okt. 200416. Nvidia High Definition Audio No Sound Nov. 20074.
MÃ¤rz 200512. No Sound After Installing Nvidia Graphics Card Ask ! Gaming chairs have burst onto the... http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/325277-33-sound-install-graphics-card I like the added performance of the overclocked processor, but I love the clean, crackle free sound of non overclocked.
as far as i know (and i could be wrong) it wasnt untill intel put out the P4 with its P4 chipsets did locked PCI clocks become avalible. Uninstall Nvidia Audio Drivers Nov. 200021. Dez. 200725. Nov. 200522.
No Sound After Installing Nvidia Graphics Card
Dez. 200626. It was driving me round the bend so i put my old SB Z(oem) in and it worked flawlessly on the X79.. No Sound After Installing New Graphics Card Also, as of right now in my device manager>sound, the only driver I have is the Nvidia HD audio driver but I have it disabled. No Sound After Nvidia Driver Update Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
Nov. 200021. have a peek at these guys MÃ¤rz 200522. However, I had no sound. Gaming chairs have burst onto the... No Sound After Installing Graphics Card Windows 10
Change the device to the on-board audio (may be listed as Realtek or other on-board audio source). Apr. 200526. I've seen more weird things, like friends list not showing up in MSN and stuff like that.Can it damage other devices like sound card and gpu? check over here Mai 200221.
You shouldn't damage anything at those speeds, but don't push the FSB speed too high. Nvidia High Definition Audio Not Plugged In downgrading my bios to 1005 fixed it. Okt. 200419.
Juni 200726. Febr. 20042. Can't find your answer ? Amd Hdmi Audio Driver permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[â€“]CSFFlame 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(3 children)So it flips out regardless of sound card? (What are the exact sound cards?) permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[â€“][email protected] 1.15V w/ Hyper Evo 212[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1
Juli 20077. Sometimes the whole system has microstutter though, but that's well after audio is gone/screwed up permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[â€“]CSFFlame 0 points1 point2 points 1 year ago(1 child)Update the realtek drivers. But in the mean time your 33 bus is overclocked as well. this content Sept. 20072.
Juli 20077. I think I will do that to see if they work on this new Motherboard. Change the device to the on-board audio (may be listed as Realtek or other on-board audio source). Thank you guys for your input this has totally baffled me.