Question About AGP On I845
Apr 04, 15:34 Post subject: AGP 8x I need to get a new graphics card (5 fps). More questions I have an Intel DH55TC mother board with i3 processor with 4 GB RAM and 1GB G force AGP card? If your motherboard has any kind of twin banking memory feature where two dimm's fitted gives better memory bandwidth then use two dimm's instead of one. Jan 17, 13:19 All times are GMT + 2 Hours Copyright © EGOSOFT 1989-2009Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group Template created by Avatar & BurnIt!Debug: page generation = 0.34843 Source
Even the onboard Intel graphics adapter outperforms my ATI PCI card...and that doesn't say much as the Intel also has Question about RADEON HD 2400 PRO Graphic Card 1 Answer Ati I sold my 9600 and shipped it off, but my new card won't be in for a few days. And another question is that what is the difference between AGPI and AGP slots ? Apr 04, 15:39 Post subject: If your mobo supports 8x then a corresponding card is fine (I fancy ATI). try this
If so, the difference between this is and a ti4200 is core and memory speeds, and with stock cooling, coolbits and a decent manufactuer, this should be possible with just normal You can only upload files of type PNG, JPG, or JPEG. If so how? ( Iam not able to play NFS ...
Cheers Euclid Back to top Ferd Harling Joined: 06 Feb 2004Posts: 2752 on topicLocation: West Drayton, England Posted: Fri, 23. Anyways I'm just trying to clear up my confusion. Do you think compatibility wise I will be okay if I go to an AGP 8x card (Geforce ti4200)? Back to top euclidModerator(Script&Mod) Joined: 15 Feb 2004Posts: 8886 on topicLocation: Gower, South Wales Posted: Fri, 23.
CPU(s) Number of CPUs 1 Name Intel Pentium 4 Code Name Willamette Specification Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.70GHz Family / Model / Stepping F 1 2 Extended Family / Model 0 Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? The only thing I wanted to do with my motherboard was add an AGP card, and determine whether 533FSB would be safe for my motherboard. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090921071710AAw9eEX Already have an account?
- I ran into this issue today.
- P4 1.6GHz Processor 3. 768Mb SDRAM 4. 300W SMPS What is the maximum graphics that can be honestly upgraded, I mean without affecting the motherboard??
- You need to get a motherboard that uses 8X or it will run at 4X.
- should be able to put any card in, you just need that little plastic spacer #2 Dubb, Feb 15, 2005 MageXX9 Senior member Joined: Jan 25, 2005 Messages: 442 Likes
- Apr 15, 2004 BIOS & 8x agp problem/question Jun 24, 2005 One AGP question?
- i'm at present working the device overclocked to 4.5GHz on a Hyper N520 CPU cooler with an idle temp of 40C.
- Similar Topics Question about the AGP slot Mar 15, 2008 Question about Bios settings for AGP card.
- I opened up a Dell Computer today, a pretty powerful computer (Dual CPU, NVidia Quadro2, etc.) and I couldn't put in another AGP card, there was an extra notch in there.
- System Optimization and PC Performance Forum New Posts FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Today's Posts View Site Leaders What's New?
- I have a question: Why is it that with my external PCI graphics card (in my profile under system #1) , Windows now shows an option in DxDiag to enable and
Dec 30, 2008 Add New Comment You need to be a member to leave a comment. Now, when I put in the new MB and fire it up with the old NT boot drive, what do I need to do to ensure that the card will be Tell us both and your cpu speed please and if it is amd or intel_________________ [img]http://www.visualecho.org/setibanner/setistats.php?email=trashbarrel%40gawab.com[/img] Paranid Nemesis OWNS! Back to top Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 YearOldest FirstNewest First Goto page 1, 2Next HomeForum IndexOff Topic English Select a forumEnglish
some games not able to run on Intel Extreme Graphics driver that u installed, other thing is that ur Direx files are currepted, ... this contact form Hope this help's you make up your mind what to spend your pennies on. Apr 04, 15:46 Post subject: I currently have a 8X AGP card. Apr 04, 22:08 Post subject: The_Abyss wrote: Isn't a 4800 just a 4600 at 8x instead of 4x?
Alle Ausgaben durchsuchenDiese Zeitschrift als Leseprobe anzeigen » Alle Ausgaben durchsuchen19902000 Jan. 2000Febr. 2000März 2000Apr. 2000Mai 2000Juni 2000Juli 2000Aug. 2000Sept. 2000Herbst 2000Okt. 2000Nov. 2000Dez. 2000Jan. 2001Febr. 2001März 2001Apr. 2001Mai 2001Juni 2001Juli But this motherboard has both. All Rights Reserved Theme designed by Audentio Design.
on a ski slope....alone.
Similar Threads - Questions Forum Date two questions: (1) is 35W cpu worth it? (2) decent sub-$70 motherboard? General Hardware Jan 10, 2017 USB Memory Stick Question General Hardware Jan 10, 2017 Good afternoon, PC question, could very much use everyones help, thank you General Hardware Dec 29, 2016 EVGA Superclocked GTX 580. Latest: CyberCat3, Jan 20, 2017 at 6:11 AM Video Cards and Graphics Who's going to the Inaguration?
A Universal AGP 4x will take a 8x card, you can tell if the AGP slot wont take the 8x card, there will be a locking slot which will stop the How can I export all my photos / videos from iCloud to my external harddrive? Last edited by mike_in_katy; 12-28-2001 at 10:33 PM. http://hcsprogramming.com/question-about/question-about-videoplay.php Thanks a lot for your patience Answer - Please excuse the delay in response, I apologize for taking so long to respond.
You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.