Question About AMD Radeon 7990
Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads More... G-good, m-me neither. +33 Firestarter well they're consistently in the red +19 slowriot What? You could also go old school case modding with good old duct tape and some plastic. Will Crossfire on this card work? have a peek here
ScorpioWSep 26, 2013, 10:06 PM its just funny im going to upgrade my psu for 50W! asked 3 years ago viewed 366 times active 1 year ago Blog Women in the 2016 Stack Overflow Survey Linked 0 Radeon HD8990, Ubuntu 14.04LTS, OpenCL not working after AMD SDK Yea, what you basically have are 2 HD 7970ghz edition cards (Unless you have the black Powercolor Model) which still rely on CFX to handle things. Asshat. http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/question-about-amd-radeon-7990.198993/
Without it I'll get max 20 fps and with it I get a very smooth 40 20 commentsshareall 20 commentssorted by: besttopnewcontroversialoldrandomq&alive (beta)[–]Element1232 2 points3 points4 points 1 year ago(2 children)The 7990 is a Guess I'm not the only one with this Problem. AMD 7990 and PSU Tom's Hardware Around the World Tom's Hardware Around the World Denmark Norway Finland Russia France Turkey Germany UK Italy USA Subscribe to Tom's Hardware Search the site
Point is, the 7990's hardware is world-class, second-to-none stuff, capable of crunching more flops, bits, and texels than anything else you can plug into a PCIe slot. SakkuraSep 26, 2013, 9:58 PM ScorpioW said: http://www.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/powersupply/g-series/g700.html Thats the power supply i have That's one of their new G series of budget power supplies. The biggest revelation about this reference design comes courtesy of those three fans spread atop a massive, board-long array of heatpipes and fins. I know what ULPS is, but I can't fell any Difference in Disabling it.
Let's have a closer look at the 7990's formidable hardware, and then we'll dive into the performance results. Eventually, several board makers, including Asus and PowerColor, slapped two Tahiti chips onto a single card, but those products didn't ship until late last year, in extremely limited volumes. Is there a problem with my card and would it help disburse the heat if i had two graphics cards running via a crossfire chip? Or is it better to stay the card at the higher Another little thing next to the Main Topic:I also read here in this Forum to disable ULPS in Registry (
Which I usually am not a day one gamer. Can I change the Usage of GPU 1 and GPU 2 ? No, create an account now. permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold[–]lolopa11 1 point2 points3 points 1 year ago(4 children)The HD 7990 is a dual GPU card, and since ark does not support multiple GPU's your stuck with using only one.
- Use lots of thermal paste on the GPU die and clean the heat sink (I'm sure you have).
- But you won't have worries for crossfire issues, and the true audio is a bonus if you are into that kind of thing.
- Tell me...
- The performance may not have been optimized on launch for a few titles, but I wouldn't consider any of them to have been unplayable.
- On the contrary i'm sure someone with knowledge on the appropriate subject would be able to help me bob."There are accepted ways to deal with heat" Is that a response to
- There are ways to deal with heat but first we need to know if it will help.
- Again so he claims Also included dxdiag info Attached Files: DxDiag.txt File size: 34.6 KB Views: 4 Dec 31, 2013 #1 cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,756 +3,012 May
- Yes, my password is: Forgot your password?
- All Rights Reserved Tom's Hardware Guide ™ Ad choices jump to contentmy subredditsannouncementsArtAskRedditaskscienceawwblogbookschilecreepydataisbeautifulDIYDocumentariesEarthPornexplainlikeimfivefoodfunnyfutbolFuturologygadgetsgamingGetMotivatedgifshistoryIAmAInternetIsBeautifulJokesLifeProTipslistentothismildlyinterestingmoviesMusicnewsnosleepnottheonionOldSchoolCoolpersonalfinancephilosophyphotoshopbattlespicsscienceShowerthoughtsspacesportstelevisiontifutodayilearnedTwoXChromosomesUpliftingNewsvideosworldnewsWritingPromptsedit subscriptionsfront-all-random|AskReddit-funny-todayilearned-news-movies-worldnews-pics-videos-gaming-aww-mildlyinteresting-gifs-Showerthoughts-Jokes-television-Music-space-OldSchoolCool-TwoXChromosomes-LifeProTips-IAmA-explainlikeimfive-tifu-nottheonion-science-personalfinance-photoshopbattles-creepy-DIY-sports-dataisbeautiful-Futurology-food-Art-UpliftingNews-GetMotivated-EarthPorn-Documentaries-nosleep-askscience-WritingPrompts-history-books-gadgets-announcements-philosophy-listentothis-chile-InternetIsBeautiful-blog-futbolmore »reddit.complayarkcommentsWant to join? Log in or sign up in seconds.|Englishlimit my search to /r/playarkuse the following search parameters to
Can I change the Usage of GPU 1 and GPU 2 ? http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/amd-radeon-7990-question_topic32985.html There should not be but there are and not that many people have them so issues drag on or just don't get fixed. A Six-Faced Puzzle Genuineness of Application Pentest On Jailbroken iOS Device How to set a variable to a random value with bash Spamassassin flagged something as spam that is not spam. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.Advertise - gamesπRendered by PID 11430 on app-73 at 2017-01-20 11:28:01.587555+00:00 running dc009a3 country code: CL.
The fact Malta exists as a reference design from AMD matters, though. navigate here So even though its one card itself, a game will treat it as if it is two cards. Duplicate posts with little content may be removed. Can anyone eventually also explain this to me ?
And thinking about air like water cooling. I will give you Feedback. In ATIFlash it should have on the firmware what GPU it is for with a S or M at the end of the code. Check This Out They claim air turbulence, not fan noise, creates noise in most coolers; this cooling setup reduces turbulence by pushing air down directly through the heatsink fins.
I also found out, that the Overheating only, or maybe faster happens, because I have set the PowerLimit to +20.Somewhere here I read that it is recommended to set it to
Is it me or does the seem inflated not seeing the much of a discount considering you can get one for about $$700. Then get the fastest single GPU card that is reasonable to you and then when you get that itch to upgrade hopefully you can get a second 290x or what have Why would a God of Murder be worshipped by a society? puwey Feb 19, 2016 2:10 PM (in response to tomtalk24) Very Very Great-and Thankful for this professional Answer.
It could be other variables at fault. I suffer from a rare phobia that is not recognized by my employer and is interfering with my work Why does cout print "2 + 3 = 15" in this snippet Ask ! http://hcsprogramming.com/question-about/question-about-sli-if-i-may-please.php Recent Posts Menu Log in or Sign up [H]ard|Forum Forums > [H]ard|Ware > Video Cards > AMD Flavor > noob question regarding AMD Radeon 7990 Discussion in 'AMD Flavor' started by