What Is Wrong With This VBscript?
Therefore, I suggest you remove the call to Run from line 4 and change the AppActivate call to the Run method so you can start it up with arguments. OPTION EXPLICIT DIM strFolder DIM objFSO strFolder = "C:\TESTFOLDER" set objFSO = createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") RecursiveDelete strFolder wscript.echo "Finished" sub RecursiveDelete(byval strDirectory) DIM objFolder, objSubFolder, objFile set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(strDirectory) for each objFile Find something constructive to do with your time other than criminal activity. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed
Numbers x such that x^2 divides 7^x-1. Contact Us - VanDyke Software - Archive - Top © copyright 1995-2015 VanDyke Software, Inc. In each custom action set the property your trying to set by building your string and referencing your other properties. I don't know where the Visual Basic ecosystem came from but it needs to return immediately.
need help in vb code Excel Macro Help - .ThemeColor = xlThemeColorDark1 How to change shade color for selected cells Change Event Example Answer Wiki Last updated: January 27, 20097:26 PM Please enter a reply. I don't know if it is needed close that file (because is opened???) and then execute rename. Following Follow Arrays Thanks!
- VB, in my opininon, no longer fits into either category. /Author's additional notes] Related Stories: Neiman Marcus: 1.1 million cards compromised FBI issues security warning to US retailers Most CEOs clueless
- Yet people laugh at VB and say itâ€™s a bad language, and theyâ€™ve been talking about OO languages for decades.
- Visual Basic (VB) and Visual Basic Scripting (VBScript) are two of the lattermost.
- I do have the property in the property manager, with a value of 0.
- It's true that I seem to have a lot of pet peeves: Bitcoin, overhyped technology, Kickstarter, disposable technology, buzzwords, corporate speak, offshore outsourcing, anything trending, and stuff that should have gone
- Those 100 million credit card holders are good enough reason for me to place VB on the endangered species list.
- Illegal assignment in my test class Handling extensive in-system travel in Traveller How to twist focus ring without shaking camera?
I'm not blaming the POS company nor am I blaming Microsoft. It can't happen soon enough for me. Then reenable the if statement but comment out the delete statement, and have it print the matching filenames. Thanks.
I just want to screen the current webpage and save it to jpg. –Jerry Yeo Jul 9 '15 at 1:11 It looks like you're trying to run a program. Since you are making ad hoc connections, you will want to make this change via the Default Session. To sign up for more newsletters or to manage your account, visit the Newsletter Subscription Center. He lives in another country, so I don't have access to his machines or anything like that.RelatedThe Ultimate Computer Shutdown Prank by xp4xboxLearn VBS programming for pranks, cool stuff, ect.
If I were your father, I'd spank your bottom and send you to bed without any vodka. Please try again later. I understand I will receive a complimentary subscription to TechRepublic's News and Special Offers newsletter, and the Daily Digest newsletter (you can opt out at any time). Visit iswix.com for contact information Reply With Quote 03-11-2005,09:26 AM #3 PilotBob View Profile View Forum Posts Mega User (200+ Posts) Join Date Jul 2003 Posts 479 Originally Posted by Christopher
One tip: comment out the if statement for the moment and just have it print each folder and file visited, to ensure that the recursion is happening. Can you name any dead programming languages? For the purposes of this post, I'm lumping VB and VBScript into the collective term, VB.
If you read programming forums, people will say things like, "No programming language is better than any other".
Sort by: OldestNewest Sorting replies... Code: crt.Session.Connect strConnectStringSSH2, False, True __________________ Thanks, --Brenda VanDyke Software Technical Support [email protected] (505) 332-5730 bgagnon View Public Profile Find all posts by bgagnon #5 07-09-2012, 12:50 PM couwais Python: nested 'for' loops Disarium Dilemma How do I overcome my fear of speaking with an accent when communicating with a native English speaker? What about ChromeOS-based?
It should go away. It gets even worse. I'm not a vbScript expert, but here's one way of doing it: